Boating Accident Lawyer
Boating is a popular recreational activity in Canada. Unfortunately, boating accidents are too common. The HARRISON PENSAâ„˘ Personal Injury Group is a team of knowledgeable personal injury lawyers with years of experience and a desire to help. With each client, we protect the interests of the victims.
Common causes of boating accidents
While alcohol is often a factor in boating accidents, there are other causes. Even if the boat operator was not intoxicated, there are some typical situations that can cause boating accidents in Canada such as:
- Operating at high speed
- Negligence of the boat operator
- Boating in restricted areas, or places that are not suitable for boating or their particular type of boat
- Overcrowding and overloading
- A boat operator who doesnâ€™t know the basic rules
- Defective boat construction
- Collisions with other boats
- Using improperly designed towing equipment or towing unsafe objects
- Failure to monitor or follow weather warnings or changing weather conditions
A personal injury lawyer can ensure that your best interests are addressed. The HARRISON PENSAâ„˘ Personal Injury Group will help restore the peace of mind you deserve. So if you or your loved ones were injured during a boating accident, contact us as soon as possible.
How the experienced lawyer helps victims of boating accidents
Along with helping you to obtain fair compensation and receive proper medical care, our lawyers can help by:
- Interviewing witnesses
- Investigating the scene of the accident and photographs
- Conducting comprehensive research of similar cases and common boating accidents in this area
- Reviewing all related medical records, and bills to determine the size of the compensation you deserve
- Consulting with medical experts to provide the in-depth insight on your claim
- Hiring an expert if accident reconstruction is needed
- Negotiating your claim with the lawyers for the defendants
Contact the HARRISON PENSAâ„˘ Personal Injury Group today for a free consultation.