Recreational Hazards FAQ

If I was injured while driving a recreational vehicle can I get compensation for my injury and loss of income?

Yes, drivers of recreational vehicles have responsibilities just like those of automobile drivers to operate their vehicles safely and to comply with insurance requirements. If they choose to operate their vehicles in a way that is unsafe and hurt someone else in the process, their victims may be eligible for compensation.

I signed a waiver form before I participated in a recreational activity, does this prevent me from suing for my injuries?

Not in all cases, it depends on the language of the waiver that you signed and you should obtain legal advice to determine whether the waiver would prevent you from suing.

How long do I have to file a personal injury claim if I was injured while riding on or driving a recreational vehicle?

As with other motor vehicle accidents, you may have only two years from the date of the accident in order to file a personal injury claim.

A word from our clients

default image

"Foremost, Mr. Rady is a wonderful and caring Lawyer. He will go above and beyond to ensure that you understand."
Read More

October 16, 2019

<< Prev
Next >>

HARRISON PENSA ™ is a full-service law firm representing private & business interests throughout southwestern Ontario.

 find out more