Swimming Pool Accident Lawyers
A fun day at the swimming pool or beach can sometimes end in tragedy. If swimmers are not required to follow established rules or the swimming pool or beach is not properly maintained, swimmers can suffer injuries including head injuries or spinal cord injuries. Drowning or near drowning can also result from improperly maintained pools and unenforced rules.
Common swimming hazards
There are a variety of hazards associated with public or private swimming pools. These include:
- Improper supervision of young or inexperienced swimmers
- Lack of proper safety procedures like keeping the pool deck dry and free of debris
- Allowing swimmers to roughhouse
- Lack of a fence and self-locking gate on private pools
- Lack of a lifeguard on duty at public pools
Our Personal Injury Group is Experienced with Swimming Hazards. Contact us today.
Contact the personal injury law offices of HARRISON PENSA™ Personal Injury Group to schedule a free consultation by using our website contact form, by visiting us in person, or scheduling by phone.
Have a Question? Please visit our FAQ page, or Contact us today.